Congratulations on your confirmation of enrolment at Everthought College of Construction! We are very proud to deliver, what we believe, is the industry benchmark for quality in Trades training, and we look forward to sharing your journey with you on your way to building prosperity and livelihood through Trades.
Orientation… this time, virtual!
We are very excited to be welcoming you for your upcoming intake commencing on the 30th of March 2020.
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, we are doing our best to maximise social distancing and minimise the risk of infection amongst students and staff members.
We will therefore be conducting your orientation on 30th of March online, virtually via this link: https://zoom.us/j/622999441
You will need a computer to go on this live link for orientation. If you are on a phone or iPad, you will need to download the free zoom app before. Make sure you are all online and prepared by 9.00am on Monday sharp Perth time and 11am Brisbane Time.
Please note all students holding a Confirmation of Enrolment will also find an email regarding the Virtual Orientation in their inbox.
What to expect during your Virtual Orientation?
- Induction to the College and your course
- You’ll meet your Trainer(s) and e-meet your other classmates
- We will be presenting information about what we expect from our students and, what you can and should expect from us
- An opportunity for you to ask any questions you have about the course or the College. Make sure you ask plenty of questions!
- Introduction to our online Learning Management System (LMS, Trade Futures)
- Starting your health and safety online training on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of the Orientation week.
Editable forms will be sent to you via e-mail for completion and to be returned to us within 48 hours of Orientation.
What time and how to login?
Orientation on Monday 30 March 2020 starts at:
- Perth Login time – 09.00am
- Brisbane Login time – 11.00am
Login link – https://zoom.us/j/622999441
Please ensure that you have downloaded Zoom app on your computers or smart phones prior to orientation time to avoid delays and login issues. Please find instructions on “How to join a Zoom meeting” attached to this email.
The orientation is mandatory and is a condition of your enrolment as per your letter of offer. By not attending you could put your enrolment at risk… and you don’t want that!
We will be discussing the upcoming course, how delivery will work given the likelihood of not being able to access the campus temporarily, guidelines regarding COVID-19 and more.
As initial delivery of your training is going to be online, please let us know immediately if you do not have access to a computer or the internet.
Should you have any questions, concerns or queries please do not hesitate to contact the team at Everthought College of Construction on 1300 723 862. Stay healthy and travel safe!