Get in touch!

Are you interested in learning more about a course, visiting our campus, or joining our team? Please don’t hesitate to reach out by contacting one of our sites below. We look forward to hearing from you!

Perth Campus

Brisbane Campus

Visa Information


What is a Student Visa?

A Student Visa in Australia is a temporary visa issued to non-Australian residents and is granted to students who are enrolled in a CRICOS registered, full-time course in Australia. International students can be issued with multiple entry visas for the duration of their study in Australia. You can travel to and from Australia within the visa period. More detail about Student Visa requirements is available on the Department of home

Help with Student Visa

ECOC recommend that you use a migration agent with your application to ensure you are given the correct advice and information. If you need help with being put in touch with a migration agent please contact us and we will be more than happy to put you in contact with a migration agent specialising in helping students from your home country.Consult with an education or migration agent who is recognized by the Migration Agent Registration Authority (MARA)

Applying for an Australian Student Visa

To study in Australia, you’ll need to apply for both admission to Everthought College of Construction (ECOC) and also for a student visa from the Australian Government.

There are a number of steps you must go through including:

  • Deciding on your preferred course
  • Submitting your APPLICATION to Everthought College of Construction
  • Submitting your GTE Form
  • Receiving and accepting a Letter of Offer/Written Agreement
  • Receiving your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
  • Applying for your student visa

There are entry requirements that you will need to meet both for Everthought College of Construction (ECOC) application and your visa application. This can include:

  • Academic requirements
  • English language requirements
  • GTE requirements
  • Overseas Student Health Cover

GTE Requirements

International students seeking to study in Australia need to satisfy the Department of Home Affairs that they are a genuine temporary entrant (GTE).You must satisfy Department of Home Affairs that you have a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily.Applicants provide evidence of meeting the GTE requirements in their Student Visa application form.

How to maintain your Student Visa

To maintain a valid Student Visa, you need to comply with the following conditions: